Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Wild Child Has Arrived


Let me just say that I am beyond thrilled to be joining the Filthy Gorgeous Team as the Arts and Entertainment Stylist. I have a very vague concept of what that is at this point in our relationship but HEAR THIS... I have seen it. I have heard it. I have been there and lord knows I have tried it.

Ask! Nothing thrills me more than sharing my thoughts on the many glorious pieces of art I have been fortunate enough to witness. Art comes in all varieties and is all around us. There will never be enough time to experience it all. Let me be your guide.

Life is short and time sure does fly by. The value of time is the memories we make and hold close. We should all vow to make the most of our time on this planet and to challenge our mind, bodies and souls. You are the star of your own life story. Fill it with family, friends and above all else, FUN!

Stay blessed.

-SMA

1 comment: