Friday, November 13, 2009

The Trench.








I forgot about how much I love my trench coat, until I took a look at the Burberry Art of the Trench photos. Art of the Trench is a project from Burberry where people from around the world submit photos of themselves in a trench coat. I loved seeing how people styled their coats.



















My trench is a vintage piece, I picked it up at a thrift shop. It was the best 89 cents I ever spent (yes, 0.89 cents!). After I had it tailored and cleaned it took on a new life. It instantly became my new best friend. I always feel so chic when Im wearing mine, especially when Ive tied the belt and am wearing big sunglasses!










The trench is a great foundation piece. If you don't have one, shame on you! It looks good over everything and great for many occasions. I prefer the classic khaki, but if you're daring go for a colored trench. Take a look at the Burberry site for inspiration. www.artofthetrench.com

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment