Monday, November 9, 2009

What could possibly be next? Try, WHO...

So I LOVE the idea of coming home from a long day and sitting down to unwind in front of the crackling fireplace with a nice glass of wine. Is that weird? Ok maybe I do love the bottle a little more than I should, but there ARE far worse vises one might have. I mean, I could be a drug addict, or abuse my dogs, or spit... blugh! Spitting is DISgusting! Really!... Stop me someone, diarrhea of the mouth (perhaps another one of my vises?)!!! ANYWAY, the point being that I DONT indulge in that particular fantasy primarily because I dont have a fireplace AND because I wouldnt know a bottle of vinegar from wine! And I HATE that. But I have come up with a solution...! Coming soon, The FG Life will have our very own resident wino- ha! I keed! I mean, I have just confirmed that L____ _o__so_ (nope not gonna tell you her name yet- tee hee I like this game!) will be joining us as our very own Wine and Spiritis Contributor. She is FANTASTICAL. With no more than 2 questions, she knew exactly what I would like and poured me my first glass of liquid heaven (a certain Reisling- I know, I know, Ima pansy I need the sweet stuff) ever! I was in love and it was all thanks to her. She knows her wines and will help all of us less knowledgable types be more uh, knowledgeable! Ha! Now, if I could just get me someone to build a fireplace in my apartment... Cheers!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment