Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My NEW most favoritest things...

Where oh where to begin...? Well I contemplated doing this whole Thanksgiving montage of Turkey day- themed goo-gas, buuuuuut then we both woke up from that nightmare! So, this grouping is, of course, so very loverly! I just know you're going to want them as badly as I did. Now Ive gone a step further, because that's just the sort of friend I am (you can thank me now), and divided this list of fantastic finds into things that so great and you absolutely must have or you'll just die, AND things that are so great and you absolutely will be your hosts new best friend if you bring and give to him/her as a host(ess) gift! Woo hoo! Speaking of new best friends, aren't I just the best best friend to you ever (the answer is, yes)!!??!!??!!??!!??

-J





Now, you all know how I loves a mirror! BUT, fer real, this is a fantastic item for you to purchase for yourself or someone else. Vintage or antique mirrors like these are perfect for collecting and look great in groups on a wall or on a table top or on your ceiling- er, I mean in ANY room or space in your home. And, smaller pieces, again like these shown here, are affordable and great for gifting... L-l-l-l-love thems =)









Aaaaand who doesn't LOVE mermaids (put your hands down, it was a rhetorical question)?!?! Well THIS one is not just beautiful, she is practical too! Shes more than just a pretty face and fish scales! Her curled tail is actually a bottle opener! Yes ma'am! Work it gurl! Can you say, hostless gift?








Glitz, glitter and glam- that's what little stylistas are made of, ha! Really though, how just pretty is this. A bejewled, vintaged wall hook? BRILLIANT! Its almost too pretty to hang a coat on... actually, thats it! Why not use it to hang something else on, duh! Anywho, perect gift (single or in multiples) for the more sparkly host(ess) that you know!














Coasters that are actually gorgeous! Who woulda thunk it? Well, these goodies come in a variety of other colors and styles (these 4 are just a sampling) and actually wont visually ruin whatever table top/surface they are used with! Again, a PERFECT hosetest gift!







Ok, so clearly not a hostest gift. But I just got these (I have a pair AND matching ottomans) and HAD to share them with you. Their upholstered in a poder blue with ebony finished, bowed legs. They are compact, down filled and fabulous! I love that they are a contemporay take on an old classic, good for nearly any grouping!







I am bound and determined to make you a lover of this stuff too! I know that some of you may still not be there, but just LOOK at her! How can you not see, appreciate and want to take that peacefulness in her eyes home with you??? Anyway, she's one of my latest Madona finds and you should make her one of yours!

















Oye! Again with the mirras! Yes, and they are NEVER not going to be something that you're space couldn't benefit from, so get used to it. This slightly larger mirror is just beyond the range of realistic hostest gifts, but for those of you who understand the wonderfulness of collecting small looking glasses would appreciate this as a special little treat for yourself. And this one wont even show up on your thighs! Holla!








This is a European antique farm sign, thats just happens to be shield or coat of arms shaped. Need I say more? My name is not Erby or anything close, but I would love to hang this on my farm! When I get one I mean, ha! ;-P










Photography aside this is a pic of these super way cool mirrored candle sconces. They have these really great bubbles not etched but carved into their surfaces. Anyway, love 'em, get 'em hang 'em up and call it a day!










So, for now, thats it. Though Im always on the look out, as of 11/11/09, this concludes the list of the absolute without a doubt latest must have and best holiday host(ess) gifts ever! Kisses and hugs and kisses and (too much? whatev!)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment