Monday, December 7, 2009

The FILTHY GORGEOUSNESS is spreading!

I always love to read, talk with, or receive pics from clients who have been inspired to cultivate their own little inner FG designer.  And Im not just saying that to sound nice even though I actually don't mean it.  No, really, I actually DO mean it.  It invigorates my own personal creativity springs to hear about you all and to be able to share in your excitement when your latest projects turn out wonderfully!  So much so in fact, that I thought the resta yous might enjoy it as well.  So, here are some pics from Claire, clearly a gifted design ingenue.  Enjoy, be inspired and... eat your heart out Martha, ha!

-J



Hi Jonathan,

As promised here are some of the photos of  my Thanksgiving tableu.  My inspiration was the vintage bird I got from your shop.  It reminded me of Dutch Renaissance Tableu.  Renaissance meets California Style. Enjoy!!

Claire

These are pics of Claire's Thanksgiving Table... mmm mmm, delicious decoratin- yummy!




Check out her blending of textures- new, old, found, etc.  I mean, I almost forgot that we were going to be eating here its all so visually tasty!












 









Domes for days... I love a dome done right, don't you?  AND, I applaud creative boldness- which I would definitely say that this particular Thanksgiving dome is!  





























My favorite shot!  Everything you need at a Thanksgiving feast- delightful design, (assuming you selected the right outfit), fancy fashion, 2 pieces of fruit and 2 big 'ol glasses for vodk- err, I mean, wine!  






-J




1 comment:

  1. Hi J,

    Thank you for posting my Dining Design on your blog. You are so sweet. Your story inspire me. I really enjoyed creating this table. I am so proud of myself. Creating Dining and table top design has been a passion of mine. In fact I am in the process of pursuing my passion.
    Keep on doing what you do. See you soon at your FG life shop

    Claire
    claireedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete