Monday, October 26, 2009

A few more... oh stop! Don't pretend you don't just LOVE it!

I just cant help myself... I live for this stuff!  Here are a few more goodies that I know you need to have.  


These little guys are glittered bats!!!  Who woulda thought that something as creepy and freaky as a bat could look so fabulous!?!?!?  LOL!!!  But seriously, these guys are like $7.00 a piece and can clip onto just about anything.  What more appropriate Halloweeney decoration is there- and one that you wont see everywhere!  Love them clustered on a branch like they are here, but even all alone hanging off of a lamp shade or a bookcase or... right?!?! 


German Antique Grain Sack Pillows are like Tony the Tiger Grrrrreat!  Time worn and cozy.  And these have been down filled to add even more squish appeal, ahhhhh  :)  I love how collectible they are.  And depending on color selected, they'd even make for a very cool, very original Holiday gift. Donchu think?  Yes.  You do.













Ok, I realize that this could read as Anthropologie-esque, BUT, it is SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE!!!  Love the texture, love the bird, love the colors, love the bag love the shoes love the... sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away! Anyway, a piece like this is definitely a solo artist, you dont need more than one, but one is a GREAT way to break up to monotony that pillow groupings often become.  









So, this could very well be my absolute FAV, latest and greatest, number one jam!  Even if you're not a 'religious icon lover' like me, you gotta at least appreciate how just plain beautious this little pepper is!  This guy has original glass eyes and real hair lashes!!!  Love his crown, in fact I would rock one if I found it in my size but thats another story for another day.  Anywho, placing him in a mother or pearl shell tray, with bits of reindeer moss tucked neath him, helps to dilute the whole Baby Jesus feel and makes him just a lovely little treasure- I might need to snap him up myself  =)

-J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment