Monday, October 12, 2009

Because style is about more than just the clothes you wear....

I looked and these are the only things that I thought were cute.  CUTE- that's it, cute.  If it weren't for Cindy Moleh Moleh Mole, I wouldn't even pause, BUT it is her and she gets the wholelifestyle thing so...



It's about the way that you live!  I heard this on a commercial with her loveliness, the 1980s face of Beauty itself, the only person to ever really make a facial blemish a must have, the incomparable Mrs. Cindy Ann Crawford!  Don't you just hate her!!!  I mean, love her because she's her, but hate that she's stunning AND successful, AND obviously now super intelligent- UUUGH! I mean, come on, there's gotta be something wrong with her (and I just know if I put my mind to it I could figure it out... just gimme a second... NO!  I don't wanna!  I wont!  I LOVES her!).  Oooo- sorry... tangent!  Ok, the point is that, she made a VERY good, and VERY rare observation.  Style IS comprehensive!  It's something that should saturate ever aspect of your life-  not be a front that shown when you're in public and shed upon entering your home.  Now, as for her line of home accessories and goods- I have yet to see and sample in person.   Rest assured though, I WILLS!  Lets pray to the lord that its as good as she claims (otherwise Ima be forced to tell you!).  But I digress AGAIN!  Ok, therefore, our first ever, True Style Award of The Minute goes to Cindy!  Moving forward let me know if you think of someone else who also embodies style completely (bedsides moi!).  Yay Cindy...!  

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment